Friday, October 24, 2008

Purpose: Adventure

Happy Birthday Allison! Today, as you may have guessed was Allisons birthday. we had such an amazing day, there is no way for me to describe it except through pictures.

Allow me to set the scene: We went to a place called Captain Davis', it is a sort of tiny safari farm, and resort. They have some animals, and ssome great things to do which we did. My favorite part about the day was when I signed the guest book and under purpose of visit I wrote, "Adventure", because that is what we were looking for. Here is what happened:

Talked to this guy


Saw a rhino


Saw some zebra

Saw a treehouse


Drank a Coke


Saw a nest

Saw a Giraffe


Saw an Ostrich


rode an ostrich


Alice rode an Ostrich (So did Daina but I was to scared for her life to get good pictures)


Some great times were had by all, and all in all it was an absurd day. I hope that Allison had a great birthday, I know I had fun. Happy birthday my friend, you are an amazing person.

1 comment:

Mom said...

You were on a real African safari!!! You look so cute up on that ostrich. That pic of you drinking the "Mommy coka" says it all. Happy you had an amazing day and Happy Birthday to Allison!!!

Love,
Mom xoxoxoxox