Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Day 2

Yes this was the second, and last, day of sitting around and doing nothing. I watched some ALIAS, read some Harry Potter, Thought some thoughts, had some laughs and overall enjoyed myself. Tomorrow we begin the hectic schedule again, and I could not be more excited to do so.

I was thinking about the trip to Kakuma and Lodwar, and I thought that I wanted to let you know more about it right now, but then I remembered how impatient I was when it came to this internet here, so I once again refer you to Daina's and Allison's blogs. They do a great job with uploading pictures, and telling the stories. I sometimes feel bad for pirating their blog, but when i think about it, I don't feel that bad. Thanks girls! (just click on their names and it will take you to their blogs.)

I pray all of you are doing well, and that God is doing great things in your lives. I love all of you.

Chris

5 comments:

Mom said...

I am so glad you got a little R & R you certainly deserve it. I am heading over to catch up on the girl's blogs.

Chris, thank you again for being such an inspiration to all of us and also showing us what the meaning of "love" really really is.

Love you, your Momma
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Mom said...

ok now I have read the girl's blogs. I am dying to know your invention. Write me an e-mail and tell me all about it. I promise not to go off and market it. hahaha

Love,
mom xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

dianasaur said...

you jumped so high in one of the pictures on allisons blog!

Matthew Gillen said...

byhey griz, i forgot i had one of these from a long time ago. im back. lets chat

Bob Wohlers said...

Chris... I'm so proud of you!

DAD