Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dr. with the Robinsons

Every morning I wake up, and I have some idea of what the day will hold. I usually know the general "skeleton" of everyday. Most of the time things are going on that I don't know about, and that is where "mom" (Allison) comes in, she knows about everything. Today was a great example of this.

I woke up knowing that on Tuesdays we go to Oasis in the Morning and then I go to Purpose driven Academy. What I didn't know was that we were having dinner with Sister Freda and Richard. I was so excited when I got home and found out that Daina, the house cook, was making Lasagna. I love to eat food that isn't rice and beans, so this was like the ultimate meal.

We ate, laughed, and had a great time. I love the Robinsons, that is their surname, because they bring so much life, and peace to any situation. There are some great pictures from the night, and they can be found here, on Daina's blog.

I love you all, and hope God is doing amazing things in your life, he sure is doing them here.

1 comment:

Mom said...

That sounds so good!!!! Think about where the first place you want to eat when you land in the U.S. I will be sure to stop on the way home from the airport for you. Taco Bell? Mickey D's? Pick up Stix? Islands? You name it its yours.

Love You,
Momx0x0x0x0x0x0x