Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dog-gonnit

Oh today was great. Daina and I went to sister Freda's to hang out with the kids, and paint a little bit, while Allison went into town and made some copies for here math tutoring that she is doing. It was a nice, typical day here in Kitale, but when I got home that is when the real good news arrived. WE GOT TWO DOGS! I was so excited to have two new friends to hang out with. They are little Rottweiler puppies, and they are so great. They don't have names yet, we are going to wait and let Steve name them. All in all they are probably the best news that I could have gotten today.


3 comments:

dianasaur said...

Shoe,

Those pups are grand indeed! I love those little things. I wish I could come over and play with them! We love dogs. Can you teach them "basketball" for me?

Diga

Mom said...

So happy for you and your two new friends. You know from having Snickers what a joy a dog is. By the way how is she? She would of turned 14 in July and I miss her dearly. Chris, between the kids and the dogs you will never want to come home!!!

Love you,
Mom xoxoxox

Mama Oasis said...

of course...Steve wants them to grow up and be guard dogs...so you better not make them too cuddly!

I don't think Sky will ever be a guard dog (and I am happy about that!)