Friday, October 17, 2008

DTRC

Yesterday was Friday, so naturally Allison and I went to Discover to Recover. I now know what it feels like to be famous now. As we were rolling up in our taxi all of the children started screaming and clapping their hands, then they broke out sining something about welcoming us. They are all such amazing kids. I had brought my computer to do some work there, and naturally as soon as the kids discovered there was a camera in my computer, it went all downhill.




I think the kids had a fun time looking at their distorted faces, I know I sure did.

5 comments:

peyote rapture said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dianasaur said...

oh haute! that last picture is perfect.

Anonymous said...

I will never forget you bringing your computer over and showing us this feature of our distorted faces and we laughed until our faces hurt. You bring so much joy to everyone you meet, I just cannot wait to put my arms around you and kiss you soooooo much at Christmas time. I love you and happy your trip went well, I was worried, but have faith that all will end well. I just wish I could have had you come here for a week before you went home. So many of my friends would love to say hi to you. You ARE famous! I love you Chris. CABA

Lauren Nease said...

so cute!

Mom said...

You bring joy everywhere you go!!!! You can take something so simple, to us, as a camera and make those kids have the time of their lives.
We are looking so forward to having you back home with us and we know you will have stories for us the rest of your life.

Stay safe my Son,

Love You,
Mom xoxoxoxoxoxo0