Monday, October 13, 2008

HOME, SWEET HOME.

Well I have been gone for a week, and I am sure that all of you are wondering where I was, and what I was doing. Well the girls and I, along with a pastor from town, headed to Northern Kenya, to a place called Lodwar and Kakuma. There is no way that I will ever be able to describe the trip to you on this blog, so I am going to sum up a weeks worth of stories and experiences with this picture:

Yes, all is good with American relations in North Kenya. Thanks to me.



I also wanted to post this picture so that you could see how nasty sweaty I got; as well as how sweet my new hat is.


4 comments:

Mom said...

I love your outfit. I cannot wait to hear all about this trip. Yes, we were worried about you until we read Diana's blog. Next time make sure you leave us all a little note about your side trips. Looking forward to more pictures and stories.

All is well here. We got a new little kitten. She is a calico so I named her Cali. Chris she will let anyone pet her and stay in your lap forever. Brady is not to happy, in fact, he is really scared of her and she is a tiny thing.

love,
Mom xoxo

Bob Wohlers said...

Chris... Glad you are back safe and sound. Seems like it was a life-changing and wonderful trip. Great photos; more? DAD

dianasaur said...

i'm glad you are back so that you can post again but i will miss hearing you so happy from being up there. i hope you get to go back soon! our friend is so excited to see you when he gets there!

D.P. Spain said...

When I see that photo only one thing comes to mind. Nazi Moses? That's all I can say.

Well, that and bitchin' staff.

Out.