Monday, September 22, 2008

So today was a great day. We went to Oasis and did some work, and then headed over to a school called Kitale family, which is also run by the same people who run the church that we have been attending. All in all it was a good day of ministry.

Now we are watching Indiana Jones and the ark of the covenant. I love this movie and have been thinking a lot about it. Thoughts on that later. for now I will eat this baked potato, and enjoy some extreme archeology.

A small side note, sometimes small things can tell you a lot about yourself. For example, while typing this blog I discovered that my inability to spell some things, in comparison with my ability to spell other things really tells me where my priorities are at. This is where i discovered it, I was unable to spell potato, but very capable of spelling archeology. Just a thought.

Over and out.

4 comments:

dianasaur said...

he he he heheheehehehhe

ps i've been to petra! i feel like me an indy are kindred spirits...

you are delightful

Mom said...

well at least you did not put an "E" at the end like Dan Quayle did once. Oh, sorry you are too young to remember that one. Sounds like a good day and for that I am happy.

Just a note to tell you I love you to pieces.

Mom xoxoxoxoxoxox

Bob Wohlers said...

You say "potato" I say "patado." So Chris, how many are there from the church right now? You and who? Love your blogs and photos... more photos also! I must say, your writing is REALLY becoming inventive. However, the simple posts are wonderful also.

Just remember, "We named the dog Indiana."

Henry Jones Sr.

Mama Oasis said...

Did you see Sheila, Amos, Donald, Acden, Elizabeth and Caroline and Crydon while you were at Kitale Family?

I hope that they are adjusting to boarding school life.

...and as far as the spelling thing goes....that is why our computers have spell check!

Love you....