Tuesday, September 2, 2008

On being vacant from the internet.

I apologize from the two day absence of the world wide web. No, I have not forgotten how to type, and no, the internet still exists in Kenya. Time has been working against me, and the mere fact that the day has only 24 hours has been working against me. Take me at my word, there will be an interesting stream of letters that create an interesting stream of sentences that tell an interesting story about what is happening in my life here in Kitale. In the mean time twiddle your thumbs in eager anticipation of what will happen next.

over and out,
Chris.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Thanks for your e mail, it made my day. Ok looking forward to the next story.
Love you,
Mom xoxoxoxoxox

Bob Wohlers said...

Chris... thanks for the tour! The compound looks VERY nice. Puts your Dad's heart to rest to see your surroundings are quite wonderful. However... We have to talk about your climbing the ladder to the water tower (once a parent, always a parent). Beeeee CCCarefullllll. Kidding. Love you... Dad