Friday, November 28, 2008

Some happenings

I know that my post as of late have had little or nothing to do with the ministry that is going on here in Kitale, so I thought I would share some of the stuff that has been going on in the past couple days.

A lot of stuff has been going on at Oasis, and honestly there has just been to much information, and the girls have once again done a better job of documenting what has been going on so go to their blogs to read more about some really life altering things. If you can click on the links on the right you can get there very fast.

Our recently purchased Sheep had a baby, and this time I didn’t have to go through the rollercoaster fo emotions, it lived and is very healthy.


Sister Freda had a clinic on Thursday in Kipsongo for the children and the families.



I love when they do these clinics because I always go saying that I am going to work, but every time I show up there is nothing for me to do, so I just end up playing with the kids the whole time. The children in Kipsongo are incredibly loving for reasons that I have yet been able to discover. Freda and her team do so much for these children, and only because of their love of Christ and these children.

Last night we had a great thanksgiving dinner, and Geoffrey, Olivia and their baby Charlotte came over to join us. I love that baby, and I like to think that she loves me too.

I went into into this blog thinking that there was so much more to talk about, but there really isn’t, well there is but scince there is so much going o there is no way for me to even know where to begin.

Oh and by, as of November 27, 2008, there is 19 days left of me being here in Kenya. I keep asking myself, “how the heck can I be leaving that soon?”


This paper chain ends on the day that I leave; too small if you ask me.

1 comment:

Mom said...

You are doing your job just by loving these precious gifts from God. How cute is that picture of the little one that DOES love you. You are so right, that paper chain really does show how when you are doing exactly what you want to do, there really is never enough time. I love you MY precious gift and cannot wait to see your beautiful face.

Love you,
Mom xoxoxoxox