Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Well It has been a couple days, and a couple things have happened. I have really enjoyed having Matt here, it has been so great being able to share this unexplainable experience with my bud.

So far we have laughed at jokes, laughed at African teenage fashion, laughed at boda bodas and slammed some Redbulls. We are looking forward to even more fun.


I promise that once my friend leaves and my life gets back to normal here that I will be posting on a regular basis again.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Have a good time with Matt.

Love you,
Momxoxoxoxoxo

Joel said...

Hi chris,
I don't know if you remember me(I hope that this is you), but i was in Daniel and your C-group, about 5years ago. I want to say how inspiring it is to see what your doing in Kenya. Its amazing what God can do through your service. Also, I wanted to say that what you did 5 years ago wasn't for nothing; Steven and I are leading a C-group of our own thanks to what you did 5 years ago. I'll be praying for you while you are over there.
Thanks,
Joel(AKA Ace-Hi)
Joel