Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Birthday Wish and an Apology

First things first, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD. So what is it 30? Man you sure are looking good for your age. Thank you very much for everything that you have done, are doing and will do for me. You are an amazing man of God, and your faith inspires me.

Second of all, I want to apologize for not writing on here in some time. As you may or may not know, my friend Matt is here in Kitale with me. We are having such a great time, and it is amazing to be able to share this experience with a person that I care so much about.

These last couple of days have been amazing, and I am sure that Allison and Daina have been posting everything on their blogs so go over there and check it out for more details. I probably wont be posting everyday, but if something great happens, I will share it for sure

God Bless,
Chris

1 comment:

Bob Wohlers said...

I love you Chris...

Thanks for the birthday wish. You have given "me" the best gift possible by giving of "yourself" daily in Kitale.

Your blogs are inspirational; I so love reading them.

DAD