Friday, May 28, 2010

It's Like I Never Left...

I have been known to watch movie trailers, and get so excited for upcoming movies that when the movie actually comes out I am disappointed because of how much I have hyped it up in my mind. That is just the way I do things, I get excited about something and let it consume me until I get sick of it. Thankfully that isn’t the case with my return to Kitale.

As the title suggests it is like I never left. I have so easily slipped back into life here that it is obvious that only God could have orchestrated it. As you will have deduced from me blogging, I have made it to Kitale, and could not be happier to be here. Thanks for your prayers and your thoughts.


P.S. I wrote this blog the first day I was here, and am only now able to post it seeing as I have only now gotten my internet working.

No comments: